[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Exchange

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jun 28 18:00:25 PDT 2009

Someone asked recently about secret pawtner sign-ups -
we do this during the dawg days of summer which means
mid-August into early September.   Right  now I am
thinking  that sign-ups will be around August 8th - 13th with
packages ARRIVING by September 5th which is the Saturday
before Labor Day.  That would give 3 weeks to give clues
and get packages sent. Please note that these dates are
not set in stone - an announcement with definitive dates will
be made in mid to late July.

If you are new to the Drool, please email me off list for
information on the secret pawtner exchange. It's a great
way to help our basset rescue organizations, meet some
new basset folks and have some fun to perk up the end
of summer blahs. Lots of Droolers LOVE secret pawtner
time!

Do start checking out Hounds Bay auctions and rescue
stores and raffles and such for your secret pawtner
gifts.  For those who will be vacationing or who will
have something that may be taking their attention
during secret pawtner, please plan ahead if you want
to participate. Keep in mind that the rescues can be
a big help in getting your package to your pawtner or
get a Drool buddy to help you out. As several pawtners
every year will tell  you, it is REALLY disappointing to
not get  your package on time like everyone else.

Dawg days will be here before we know it - look for
more details next month!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB