[Dailydrool] a new Pwince...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:24:19 PDT 2009

'its Pw Ms.Brandy woofin in from the Royal keyboard. Some of the newer droolers may not know that the honor of titling worthy houndage was passed to me by my Forever Qween Feyfey. It was Cakie who gently nudged me and pawed me into action on this new titling. I am old and to be fair- there have been few repawts worthy of note. I must read your repawts of slave training in order to properly assign titles! I am woofing about REAL slave training! I expect that all bassets be treated royally and with expedience. Beds that are to our liking are standard. As well as schedules that work for us. It is when slave training exceeds the expectations that a title is in order. I do have my eye on a couple of pawssible future pw's. Some are young yet but I am certain they will grow into it.
Todays gallant hound is of a more seasoned age. He lives a half a world away- but has his slaves trained very well. I have learned a few techniques from his repawts! Who ever knew that a sandwich cut into precise squares would taste better than simply being torn apart? And the staff that serves this knowing old hound almosts tempts me to travel to the jungle...
It appears we share an aversion to nailclipping~ a horrid torture that some slave thought up I am sure! Pawsonally my feeling is such, that if nails are too long to walk with- well then let 'em carry us! I am horrified at the thought of 8 hoomans attempting this feat- but oh so proud that he still prevented the task from being completed. Please join me in congratulating Pwince Justin- you have certainly earned this title! Pwince Justing recently celebrated his 17th birthday and I wish you many more days of slave training. Do keep your repawts coming, as the younger generation needs to learn all about the techniques you utilize. I feel almost a youngster pawing this at age 14. You certainly deserve this!

droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy