[Dailydrool] a new Pwince...

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 28 19:44:01 PDT 2009

All Hail Pwince Justin the Elder, Guardian of Toebones!!  All of us at our
house were pretty darned impressed with how you held off 8 toebone
mutilating fiends.  Twice!!!  The girls say ARRROOOOOOOHH Pwince Justin!!

Anita Woodrum, Almost Elder Gracie, Holly the Dolly, and all the wicked
Kitties at our house

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____