[Dailydrool] Everest anyone?

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 10:47:57 PDT 2009

The battle continues. Since starting agility classes, Kahuna learned to jump on TOP of the crates and explore. He is getting more persistent. I pulled him off 3(!) times last night. We now have wire garden fencing around the top of the crates to try and discourage Kahuna's mountain climbing tendencies. It really looks lovely. Maybe I should add twinkle lights for accent.

A frantic Synthia with
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna (I want to know what it's like up there with the big boys!), Pearl, Mango
Ace, Sage, Maya, Kirby