[Dailydrool] Any gardeners out there?

Jennifer Kleinschmidt jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com
Mon Jun 29 12:39:11 PDT 2009

Hello everybody!  Long time, no drool.  Things in my life have been keeping
me really distracted and I can't seem to stay awake long enough at night to
keep up on the Drool!  I miss it.

In the meantime, some of you may remember that I run the "Bulbs for Bassets"
website.  It's been down since the holidays while I tried to figure out how
to make the site more efficient for customers and me.  Well, I'm happy to
announce that the site is up and running once more.  I'm partnering with
another company this go around so hopefully the customer experience will be
much better and I won't have to worry about the shipping!  Yeah!

So for those of you who garden, check out http://www.bulbsforbassets.com.
Annabelle and I have even more flowers for sale than before!  All proceeds
go directly to Utah Friends of Basset Hounds.  I keep nothing!

And, if you don't garden, maybe you know someone who does?  Please share the
site with them.  I would love to beat my average donation of $200!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Yours in lurkdom,
Annabelle and Jennifer Kleinschmidt