[Dailydrool] Need Advice for a Scratch

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:44:19 PDT 2009

Hello All,

First drool to all in need. Second, I need some advice and or help. Last night I noticed that my Yowza had a scratch near his boy part and looks as if he had been licking at it. It wasn't bleeding but looked red and irritated. I was just wondering if there is anything topical I can put on it that wouldn't harm him or make him sick? I'm keeping an eye on it in case it becomes worse and need to take him to the vet. Any ideas would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Snooters,

Sara

Slave to Yowza and Jack