[Dailydrool] PW Justin and Jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jun 30 03:15:57 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all .

Healing drool to all in need.

Toby respond to treatment drool for your kidneys

Bazil respond to treatment drool for your cushing ailment

And comforting drool for Susan and Marsha

And settle well in your new job drool for Laura.

PW MS Brandy thank you for bestowing this honor on me .I promise to do
full justice to my title PW Justin .Also thanking Cakie

for assisting you in coming to this decision.

Thanking MS Beasly ,Almost elderly Gracie, Holly the Dolly ,the Kittens
, Miss Lucy , Miss Susie, Flash and Ryu and your humans  Angelika, Ruth
, Anita ,Ray and Laura for your good wishes and congratulations.

The humans are at work today , only Johanna at home to open and close
the door for us. Much excitement in our house the rat catcher came to
visit this morning .Jade and myself know all the places the rats go to ,
our snooters smell them out but they are too quick to catch. We both
showed the rat man were to go. He even climbed into our ceiling but we
do not like people or mice /rats

walking on our ceiling, makes stomping sounds. So when the rat man was
coming down we got very excited and he was a bit

weary. When everything setlled we took him into our garden to show him
were the field mice/ rats come over the fence and he did something to
get rid of them. Both inside and outside things have been done in such
away that pets, young children and wild birds will not come to harm and
we will also not be able to catch the dead rats and leave them on the
slaves bed as they will disintegrate when taking whatever. This is why
the slaves used this rat catcher.

PW Justin will take a well earned rest this afternoon

Jade I am going to be watching out for rats maybe I can still catch one.
I love been on rat patrol .

Slaves Johnathan and William.