[Dailydrool] Greta - 5 y/o Female Basset in Bristol, Indiana Shelter

Lynn Hagge lmhagge at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 05:15:44 PDT 2009

Hi all,

There's an adorable 5 y/o female Basset, Greta, in the Bristol, Indiana Humane Society.  She's on Petfinder with no rescue affiliation listed. I can pull her if someone can foster within a week or so.  I'm at my limit with my landlord so I can't provide her with a forever home.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13991313&mtf=1

I emailed GABR yesterday afternoon with no response as of yet, and I'm not sure they're even on the DD.

Peace, love and ahroooos,
Lynn, Rocket, Goldie, Ralphie & Mooch