[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue in Indiana

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue Jun 30 09:06:21 PDT 2009

There is a desperate need for SOMEONE to start rescuing bassets in Indiana.
Just about every day we get calls/emails about bassets needing help there.
We have gotten some of them, but we can't get to them all. Are there any
Indiana Droolers who'd be willing to pull and foster some bassets? There are
two cute boys in the Muncie area and another female, about 5 years old in
Bristol, Indiana. These three are sitting in shelters right now. The pair of
boys in Muncie are tagged as "Urgent". The shelter they have been sitting in
is full. C'mon Indiana Droolers!! These bassets are listed on www.Petfinder
com  Take a look! Go get them if you can!   There needs to be an Indiana
Basset  Rescue.

Thanks
Melissa & Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue