[Dailydrool] latches

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:54:58 PST 2009

The "pool type" latches are the ones we use at work at the Vetspital. While
it takes kennel people a little longer to open the kennel doors, it sure has
proven worthwhile keeping the furry ones inside. The only dog we have had
get one of those open was a K-9 dog years ago who also managed to get
through two closed doors with doorknobs that opened only one way. We never
did figure it all out, but he "patrolled" the front of the lobby all night,
also helping himself to some food (he opened 3 bags) and knocking over a
couple of plants that had been in the window. (We think he was responding to
cars turning around in the front lot.)
I know no Basset could open those latches. Ok well, not any I have owned,
then.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Cooper