[Dailydrool] floor-surfing...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:28:56 PST 2009

In this house there is no countersurfing. First- the counters are higher than standard and second, Ms.Brandy would never lower her standards and serve herself and Elvis; who would in a nick-second...but he can't stand up.

John and I went out this morning for just over an hour. We came home and there were all these little brown spots on the floor. I thought 'oh great Elvis had diarrhea". NOPE- upon closer inspection I found the spots to be chocolate chips. John had put some bags of them in a box on the FLOOR ( hello???) of the pantry. Thankfully Elvis is a 'bury-er'- way more intent on finding the perfect hiding spot than on eating his find. There were chips everywhere! Another good thing is that Ms.Brandy was sleeping until after we came back- she LOVES chocolate and would have eaten all that she found! So I herd her and him out to the porch. Took the peroxide and dumped some down his throat. That part was just so easy- he is so laid back- I simply took his snout opened it and held it up while I dumped the peroxide in. It is very cold here today- after 5 minutes we went back in the house. Of course he didn't throw up until we were back inside! Probably was easier clean up in here then on the porch anyway...

Meanwhile John cleaned up all the chocolate chips and I finally found where Elvis had hidden the bag. John weighed the bag & chips and there were only 2oz missing- and we found another small pile after that. Counting the couple that Ms.B managed to snack on, on the way out he did not eat many- phew...

Daddy slave is in the dawghouse for that mis-deed!

We are glad that all ended well though.

droolies, Angelika, Ms.Brandy and Elvis too!