[Dailydrool] Neighbor

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 08:49:10 PST 2009

Yes, Bev, my BP gets up there too with my neighbor!!  First they brought a small Beagle home and left it in the back yard with no protection except a plastic crate with holes in the sides. They have never planted a tree, grass, or shrubs.  In the summer here, we get to 102-3, and in the winter, we get to 13 degrees like last week.  They don't bring her in even tho when they got her they told us, she's an outside dog, but when it is cold we'll bring her in to the garage.  Then they got a scottie dog for a few days, and she was in the house, because Lady "attacked" her.  They kept her for three days.  Last fall they brought a Basset home.  She is also in the back yard full time.  They share the one plastic crate.  During the ice storms we've had, the dogs are in the yard shivering and watching our dogs go out to pee and into the house in a few minutes. We have a chain link fence so they are sitting there looking at us all the time.  I called the
 animal control and they said they would check on it, they were by here for 5 minutes. They said, unfortunately until the law changes, there is nothing we can do about it. They provide "shelter, food and water". The dogs now have collars with their tags on.  I doubt that either one has had shots for anything. These people have two girls aged 8 and 12, who very seldom come out and "play" with them, I've never seen the parents out with the dogs.  The yard is littered with platic Cool whip containers, girls toys etc.  When it rains really hard their whole yard floods (it is lower than ours), and the dogs have to walk through the water to pee.  There is no place for them to lie down.  The porch where the crate is, is about 4' x 3' with one step down to the ground. I can't stand these people!!! We no longer speak.

Arlene Johnson
918-824-1208
www.sendingcards2u.com
The Ultimate Relationship Marketing System
See how a Fun, Easy To Use, Cost Effective Sytem
can Strengthen & Deepen Your Personal Relationships with
Friends, Family, Clients, & Business Associates.