[Dailydrool] My dad's article in the local paper

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 08:31:12 PST 2009

Here's the link to the Mansfield News Journal (our hometown news paper) and
the story they did on my dad and this contest.

It made the front page (mom tells me)!!!!

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20090303/NEWS01/903030305/-1/new
sfront2

I'm kind of bummed they didn't say basset rescue.. L  Oh well. At least they
did a story on him!!!

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org

Please help us support our 16 puppies and their moms!

 <http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters>
http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters

For more photo's and stories about these pups & moms visit:

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/