[Dailydrool] Fetch

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:16:50 PST 2009

I'm behind a couple days, once again, so perhaps this topic has already been
retired, but if not...

Humphrey loves to play fetch. He has a favorite ball called 'Sheepy Ball'
and he will bring it to us and toss it at us and sit at our feet wagging his
tail and whining until we throw it for him. He'll bring the ball back and
toss it to us with a flick of his jaw for about 30 minutes, and then he'll
settle down to gnaw on the ball happily. However, at the dog run, Humphrey's
interest in fetching/balls extends only sofar as the other dogs' interest:
if the other dogs will chase him, he'll take the ball and run. If they won't
chase, he won't fetch.

Drool to all in need. Hope I don't find any more bad bridge-related news in
the Drools as I catch up.

- Rebecca, Humphrey & Professor Bix