[Dailydrool] I LUB MY DROOL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 10:48:41 PST 2009

mommy and us dicussin da Drool, we beez laughing and rollin on  da floor,
where else can we go and talkie about food, treets and  special  info on poop all
in da same paragraph. why weez gotz to be special doggies and  slabes !!!!
WE LUBS DA DROOL !

Evil Annie, Maggie Wags and mommy
 hey, hey, hey, wait just a damn minute, who gave Evil Annie  permission to
sign her name first.
ANNIE !!!!!  where are you now ?  otey  I gotz to go,   I just was showin
meez heart  throb Brudder Elwood how I have authority  ober meez mom and fat ass
Maggie.  hehehehe !!!!!  meez sorry  dat not berry nice,  we calls her RHINO
HIPS Maggie,  BWAAAHHHH      Dats It !!!  dat be a gud  one  Old Rhino Hips
Why you lookie at her butt an dere be  nuttin to see but her brown eye winking
at ya.  It does,   it Winks  !!!!

Evil Annie
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)