[Dailydrool] How to Clean Laminate Floors

Heather Davis heishmanh at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:25:56 PST 2009

HI!

Prayers and drool slung to all of those leggers two and four alike.

We have recently replaced all of our carpet in our house with laminate flooring.  We were find this winter but since we are now in "mud" season we have foot prints that go across the floor.  And since we have a doggie door wiping the paws as they come in the house is not an options.   I have tried all trypes of "Swiffer/simmilar like" type products and yet to like the way they work.. The dry just moved the dust around, the wet just left a funky smudge trail, and the spray...well lets just say I've put that away it and the smell is not something I enjoy either.  Other then a damp cloth on my hands and knees is there any other advise?  We now have two legger that is about to start crawling and I would like to allow everyone that run of the house so to speak.

TIA

Heather