[Dailydrool] Tina

Timmysgal at aol.com Timmysgal at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 09:53:07 PST 2009

Hello Tina
I am also a lurker and proud of it. We got our Fred from the OBR and he is
the sweetest basset in the world next to everyone else's. Hope you will be able
 to make the Basset Bustle in Hamilton late in May.
Can anyone suggest something I can use for Fred to prevent his nails from
wearing on the sidewalk? Fred has a bad front leg and he drags his foot.We have
tried boots but Fred doesn't like to look different from Gizmo when we go for
 our walks. I don't really know if Fred knows the difference but I suspect he
 does. He will lay down and refuse to go if he has his boot on. We keep his
nails  short but the sidewalks are hard on poor Fred.
Thanks and DOG bless
Fran Fred and Gizmo