[Dailydrool] Mistake!!!!

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:20:56 PDT 2009

Apparently I have made a huge mistake which I apologize for.  I sent 2 emails to the daily drool, one that I thought would be deleted by the moderators.  (My mistake)  I didn't mean to offend anyone in the process.  This is the post I had thought would go out:  If anyone thinks I was using Mitchell's name to promote a petition,(which is for a good cause) I apologize.  I received a nasty (Wow) email stating that I was trying to have some type of political gain at someone's loss??? WWWhaatt?? Sorry you feel that way!! Oh well, hopefully apologies accepted.