[Dailydrool] behavoir

Stephanie VandeZandschulp stefvz54 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 12:54:35 PDT 2009

hello, I am new to owning a dog. I am soon to be 55 and have always had cats and birds. My daughter who is in the Air Force just recently deployed to Guam and that is how Bertha the Bassett Hound arrived at my double wide moble home amongst her
assorted felines through out the years. Now, after she left and arrive and in Guam... I find out her fiancee a fellow air force staff sgt did not bond with this adorable she said 3 the paper show 5 in March (my birthday too) bassett.... I have so many questiions I don't know where to start.. but here is one. How do you know when they have a fever or are sick?