[Dailydrool] jacklin

Sheila Self pooter34 at msn.com
Fri Mar 13 18:32:23 PDT 2009

Whoo-hoo Everyone, Jacklin mom's here to let everyone know that jacklin made it to the big time. She was selected as the dog for the next Purnia dog chow commerical. She is excited, and getting her sunglasses and hoddies packed for the beach. She is ahoofing to get in the car, and getting going. I think her mom is more excited then she is. We are packing all her favorite toys. And the money she makes will go to a basset rescue in the United States. sincerely, Jacklin's Mom.