[Dailydrool] eyes

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:29:55 PDT 2009

Eyes are not replaceable and if your dog is having eye trouble should be
seen by a  Vet immediately, at least that is my opinion.  It could easily be
allergies but since it arose suddenly and is clearly annoying the dog, I
would take him in asap. I never use OTC eyedrops on my dogs altho I know a
number of people use Murine. I do not know that the pH of the eyes is the
same in people as dogs and while Murine is probably harmless I certainly
would not risk it without permission from a Veterinarian.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Cooper