[Dailydrool] Euth. costs

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:24:07 PDT 2009

Before Zelda died I began looking for an alternative to the service my Vet
uses for "ashes back". His is a huge company and very impersonal. I found in
the yellow pages, a new place, run by a young woman who started the business
when her own dog died.
She charges a flat fee of $200, each cremation is totally private, and done
immediately. She comes to your house, or your Vet and picks up the pet, and
is totally professional and very compassionate. No I have no vested interest
in this company. I woud encourage people to look around before you need to:
there must be other services like this out there.

Anyone in the Chicago suburban area who wants info on the company I used can
email me privately and i will be happy to supply info.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Cooper