[Dailydrool] Beasley

The Shroyers steps43213 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 05:41:51 PDT 2009

Our old fella (11 1/2) Beasley (check out 8-16 on the calendar) has spent the last 3-4 days in and out of the vetlady's office.  He has has x-rays, ekgs and echos.  He is back again to day for another ekg.

Seems he has some sort of arrythmia with some other complications that make the meds they want to give him contraindicated.  So we are slowly trying out one kind of meds and then today they plan to add another.

Keep Beasley in your prayers.  He is such a sweetie.  We rescued him 2 1/2 years ago and he is loved by all.  His sis Gertie misses him when he is not here.

Fondly,
Ron and Stephanie
with Gertie, Beasley and Archie (the evil c at t)
and Samantha (ATB '88), Sidney (ATB '03) and Pw. MacGyver (ATB '05)