[Dailydrool] osteoarthritis

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 08:57:20 PDT 2009

Hi Debbie,    My Maggie Wags was just diagnosed with the  exact same thing
last week, she  turned  two last November.  she  has had a limp since she was
eight weeks old and originally  the vet took  X-Rays and said that the bone in
the elbow  was not seated properly in the  joint, it was a birth defect and
surgery usually is not very  successful,  so to make a long story short things
were getting worse, she has a hard time  running and playing  with evil Annie.
Last week I demanded another X-Ray  and oh my God, the arthritis in her elbow
and Ulna and Radius bone is terrible (  advanced )  he put her on 1800 mg
Glucosamine and a teaspoon of "Creatine  to build muscle mass around the weakened
joint,  but she is now having a  reaction to one or the other because she is
all broke out and itching.  I  am not sure she will be able to go to the
Michigan Waddle with us, I am suppose  to try to keep her from running and playing
but Evil Annie has other plans  , she does the stare  down and gets Maggie all
upset.  I use to say  that raising Bassets  was easier than raising children,
I am eating  my words !  and then there is ANNIE !!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220685763x1201394209/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)