[Dailydrool] Puppy pics @ one week

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Sun Mar 22 10:06:25 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone -

I have just sent out current pics of the puppies @ 1 week old to all those who have emailed me. I am a little more coherent today since I actually got four straight hours of sleep last night. There's less fog in my brain anyway. The puppies are doing great and have almost doubled their birthweight at one week. It's amazing how fast they are growing!

To those of you waiting for pictures of the pygmy goat babies, I should get some out to you shortly if I haven't already. I took some yesterday morning as I am getting the paperwork ready to send in to register them.

Drool to all who may need some

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets