[Dailydrool] Kerrick's Social Study Project

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 10:53:05 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers,
As I have learned over the years that Droolers are wonderful, and have come to the aid of me and friends and family over time with thoughts and prayers and Howliday cards and such, I have another request. My mother's ex was killed in a terrible car accident last week and his family, who were always friends to mine, is dealing with the sudden loss of "grandpa". His grandson, Kerrick, is really having a rough time and we just got this from him, he's really trying to do great in school and is a smart and wonderful boy. I know he's really suffering now and thought we could help him out - it may lift his spirits to get a bunch of the cards with his name on them.

To make this basset related, Kerrick's grandpa used to raise bassets long ago and my hounds loved him. AND, they live in Dwight, IL - home of the GABR and Illinois Waddle .... how can you not be basset related if you live in Dwight?
Thanks much!
Heather
At the OEBE Chicagoland Regional Headquarters
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress and Probert, BABES Pugilist

Hi, Everyone