[Dailydrool] Buppies

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:35:46 PDT 2009

"It look kinda like we but teef like shark.
Llewis reely fraid ob it. He grrrrs at it an runs away."

LLewis - dis is Barney.  I no how you feels, dude.  My MP is letting
two shawks-wif-tef stay here right now.  She says they are called
Buppies, and they have a home to go to, in two weeks.  BUt I don' like
or tust 'em... the first 2 weex dey was hehr, if dey came up to me, I
grrred at them and ran away.  Now, I will let dem sniffy me, adn
sometimes licky my face, but that's all.... they are too small, and
fast, and have sharp teefs..... don' like.

Plus, dey r pee-ing all ober, and mom is always using de moppppp
thingy.  I don' like the moppp thingy - I don like anything that is
long, or dangles over my head.....so it's dehr fault mom has the
mopppp out all da time.  BUT- My momma says I haf to tell u dat she
tinks your shark-wif-teef is very very cute.  Huh.  Whats about me?
Ain't I de the ctuest ting Momma has ever seen?? Huh??

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!