[Dailydrool] Buppies

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 12:45:58 PDT 2009

Can someone please send me photos of the new buppies?? I'm behind on Drools and can't find them.? I really need some cheering up.? I may be losing work-in any event, things aren't looking good, and my bassie is in PA

I hope so much that Miss Becky pulls through-I don't know her slave well, but I love hearing about her antics.

Ahroos from Wally, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets", and snorts from Captain Jack, the evil love puggy.

Tara

PS-what is going on with "Basset of the Week"?