[Dailydrool] pics

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:55:15 PDT 2009

Bryan, your Tulip is adorable!  And Party Time's video was way too funny!!!!

Bev- can I just say how glad I am that NONE of my dogs, past or
present, fosters or not, have learned how to open cupboard doors?  The
good news is, they sell cheap "babyproof" cupboard latches at
Walmart...... ummmmmm.... WHY did you want a PUPPY again????  LOL!

GRubs - have you looked into "beneficial nematodes"?  Do a search for
them online; they are supposed to help control grubs, fleas, ticks...
all sorts of bugs.... :)
--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!