[Dailydrool] WOOFLE UPDATE!!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Mar 1 10:57:24 PST 2009

GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear is napping but she would like me to thank on her behalf the Droolers who have already purchased tickets for her,"We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends BW 2009 Woofle".  Anyone who purchased tickets by PayPal or who we received a check from up to yesterday should have received an e-mail with their ticket numbers today with the exception of Kathryn Johnson and Marion Billy.  Kathryn, the e-mail I have for you keeps coming back as undeliverable.  Marion, you didn't include your e-mail address on your card.  If both of you will contact me off list I will send you your numbers.

The Pw. would also like everyone to go take a look at the pictures of Auntie Diane's beautiful finished needlepoint items.  The basset by the fireplace and basset with slippers are now matted and framed 11X14 pictures and the basset head study is a big, beautiful 15X14 pillow.  If you thought the needlework was beautiful before just wait until you see the finished items.  Remember you can access the Woofle through the TSBHR Boardwaddle page or use this link:

http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html

Please buy many tickets for the Pw. Woofle to help the homeless Tri-State hounds.  Since there are 35 Basset Craptacular items this year it is possible for one pawson to win more than one item.  Are you feeling lucky?

Last but not least, Clyde Kadiddlehopper will be announcing his next Bark of the Month(well almost) selection to raise pledges for the BW as soon as me, thepoor overwhelmed blondeslave can decide how we should mail them out.  Look for that announcement tomorrow or the next day.