[Dailydrool] King George's kewl basset crap

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 11:05:17 PST 2009

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN. AROOOO. It is me, Cakie, BW hostess. I have observed that
King George has commanded his slave to continue making wonderful embroidered
basset crap in order to obtain BoardWaddle pledges. King George has set a
goal at which point he says he will not be embarassed to turn in. He makes
his slave drive him all the way to New Jersey, from Texas each spring. If he
feels embarassed he might not come back. This is bad. I am very fond of my
long earred royal friend and do not want him embarassed.

So....I have been making my she slave bid on his stuffs. With one or two
exceptions y'all have failed to adequately train your slaves to OUTBID HER.
Which means she is getting all the goodies which means she will just keep
what she wants and I will have to figure out how to get you to take that
last dollar out of yourslave's pockets in the future for the rest. Trust
me...I WILL. Auntie Kay sent a nice towel which was raffled at Grand
Marshall Thelma Lu's bowling day......it was tres pupular and got a BIG cup
full of tickets.......with only one lucky hound going home wif da
towel....slaves coulda bid on them.....but noooooo.........So, is it not
just easier to bid on the goodies directly from King George, make George
happy and have him a proud happy King when he comes to the BoardWaddle? He
is subtle. I am not.

All of which doesn't even get to the really good stuffs that King George
already sent me for the live pawction on April 17, 2009.....start saving
your pennies.......hehehehe.

So. Go Bid. Now....or I will torture you later.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and King George, April 17-18, 2009, Ocean  City, NJ
....now if that woman would just decide what to put her woofle tickets in
before GM2B Xandy Bear gets mad at me.