[Dailydrool] Thanks from Oskars's family in Norway!

Kjersti W. Sorensen kjerstiws at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:52:48 PST 2009

We are absolutely overwelmed by so many kind words and comforting drool from people we've never met! How kind you are, and how good it is to know we're not all alone in our sorrow!

It's so strange to wake up in the morning without the sound of a wagging tail and to come home to a silent house. I had never thought I would miss the fights over the best place on the sofa (which usually ended with him on my lap).

As no one can replace Oskar and we need time to mourn, we need some time before a new bassett can enter the house. As our six year old son said: we need at least a blood-hound to fill the empty space after him!

He was such a great dog!

Again thank you! And I will keep in touch!

Oskar's mum