[Dailydrool] Frank & the trash

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 13:24:22 PST 2009

Nancy. I feel your pain when it comes to the trash can dilemma.  I do not
have one that slides into the counter but I only have one spot in my kitchen
to put my trash can.  My boys are NOTORIUS for getting into the trash can..
so much so.. that when my husband and I head out to leave somewhere, we
don't worry about if we left a light on or not, we wonder if we set the
trash can up on the counter (which drives me crazy).

9 times out of 10.. we'll turn around to be sure and it's already too late.
The worst is when there's a dirty diaper in there and they shred it all over
the carpet.. Ugh!  So gross with that new gel like stuff they use to absorb!
Thank goodness we're potty training the last one now!!!

Hugs, love and drool to all in need.

Praying that we don't see any more bassets to the bridge for a LONG time!

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org

Please help us support our 16 puppies and their moms!

 <http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters>
http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters

For more photo's and stories about these pups & moms visit:

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/