[Dailydrool] RIP Mitchell

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 14:01:54 PST 2009

I have been away from the drool for a while now, only having time to
skim , but always feeling pain at the passing of anyone's beloved
hound. Momperson and the tales of her wonderful crew were one of my
first pleasures when I discovered the DD more than 2 years ago and I
mourn at the passing of yet another member of this delightful family
of dogs. I had the pleasure of meeting Nigel and Llewis and momperson
at the GABR waddle 2 years ago.  Again Bev, I admire your strength and
wisdom to do the  loving thing  at the right time. We send you and
yours heartfelt drool and sad, sympathetic aroohs. It will be a
beautiful father daughter reunion tonight.

With cyber drool and hugs, Georgia and Eugene