[Dailydrool] Sir Grandpa Mitchell

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sun Mar 1 14:02:47 PST 2009

I've started to write several times but have stopped as the words did not seem to make much sense, sort of like what happens at the Oscars. So I will only write plain and simple to say and send deepest sadness to Beverly and her family but really most of all to Llewis and Nigel and Mr Cooper who must carry on without their Grandpa Mitchell to guide them. Those Szaton boys have some big paws to fill. Run swiftly Mitchell but like always never forget to sniffie the flowers and all the other good stuff. If you meet up with any small critters that you knew from your back yard jungle, I'm sure you will all be good friends now. We will miss you sweet boy.

Judy