[Dailydrool] Princess Wear

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Mar 1 17:24:42 PST 2009

Hi all! Cakie was right when she said I gots my momma working hard. She is in there working right now. She said if she is going to do all this work I better get busy beggin! So here I am beggin! We just got days1107hours66460minutes3987639seconds till the Boardwaddle. I cant hardly wait to see all my Aunties and Uncles and Cakie! Hers is pwetty!

But anywho we gots pwetty princess wear on houndsbay here is a sweatshirt
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1236464836
and another http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1236463698
and mom made a mistake on this one, it says it is a sweatshirt but it is a tshirt http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1236443361
If you win this one and you dont want a tshirt moms can make you another Princess swretshirt. We have tons of other things on hounds bay too. All the profits from our auctions will go towards our Boardwaddle pledge!

Thanks everyone! Hi CAkie!

snooters and Drool to all

King George E Grunt.
also Lucy and PIT Riley
www.georgeegrunt.com

days1107hours66455minutes3987334seconds days till the Boardwaddle!!