[Dailydrool] Princess Wear

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Mar 5 06:27:40 PST 2009

Hi everybody! It is the begging King writing to ya'll! So tell me, you have a Princess in your life? Or maybe you are a princess yourself? Then I think you need some Princess wear! We gots a pretty white Princess knit cap, with a basset on the front and Princess on the back on hounds bay

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1237074073

We gots a Princess tshirt
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1237075723
and sweatshirts too!
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1237075827 and http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1237075886

Get your Princess wear while it is HOTHOTHOT and it can keep you from being COLD!

Ok I am done begging for the moment. But dont worry I will be back! ANd if you dont want Princess wear I know you want some of my Auntie Marilyns Fudge! It is good good good! And dont forget all the profits from our Houndbay auctions will go towards our Boardwaddle pledge!!

COme see me in NJ where I will be waddling in days1022hours61353minutes3681188

snooters

King George E Grunt (the begging King!)