[Dailydrool] It sure looks like Gracie

Anita W. a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 1 18:39:07 PST 2009

We went to the big Half Price Books today on Northwest Highway in Dallas,
looked around and browsed like usual, then went to the Coffee Shop/Deli in
the store and sat down at a table to drink some coffee and leaf through our
books.  I glanced up, and there was my Gracie on the cover of a book!!
Holding a carrot, but not eating it!! And I said to Wayne, wonder how they
managed to get Gracie's picture with the carrot before she ate it?  Because
Gracie is an Eater.  I created a Dogster account just so you all could see
this one - and in case you wondered, we didn't see another Basset in the
entire book.  http://www.dogster.com/family/810301  Hope this works!!

On another note, doGspeed to Grandpa Mitchell on his was to the bridge.  No
matter how long you have them, they always leave too soon.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net