[Dailydrool] Heartfelt drool

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 19:35:41 PST 2009

The Gareis girls are slinging lots of heartfelt drool for all those hounds who have made?their way to Rainbow Bridge - so sad and so many.?

On a happier note, we took in a new foster this past week?on Wednesday since OBR is filled to the gils....Laverne has graced our home and she is just the happiest, funniest little gal.? She is the bookend to Bailey our youngest and within an hour those two were doing the basset 500, pulling on the tug toy with each other and curling up together.? All the girls have been great.? They never really batted an eye when she came in.? Trixie and Maggie are now hanging more and more together since they would really prefer to sleep in the sun while the other two play.? Just like Bailey she is pretty skinny, but she eats like a champ!? Don't think it will take long for her to gain a bit of weight.? Princess has adjusted too.? She likes that sun to sleep in as well.? I am glad we took her in even though 5 sets of paws in the house is somewhat overwhelming - the dog hair alone is taking over!''

May all those who need drool find lots from the Gareis gals....Maggie, Bailey, Princess, Trixie and our new foster Laverne!

Emily