[Dailydrool] Angela's Birthday Party

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:55:28 PST 2009

It is with greatest regrets that we must RSVP as not being able to attend
what I'm sure will be the party event of the year. We simply cannot make
the trip from out here in San Diego, much to the disappointment of the
houndage here. Copper, my most gentlemanly Sr. hound would very much like to
have had the chance to bestow his admiration of Miss Angela's regal demeanor
and enviable slave training abilities. Three year old Elphaba is lamenting
the loss of a chance to learn at the paws of a diva of Miss Angela's status.
Alas, I have apprised them of the fact that they must miss this gala, a
pronouncement that has them giving me the cold shoulder in response.

Please let Miss Angela know that they will be there in spirit, and would
have attended in person had their slave been more accommodating.

As momslave though I have to ask, is Miss Angela’s birthday actually on the
6th? If so, we share a birthday! If not, well we still share the enviable
traits bestowed only on those born to the Pisces sign. Please wish her the
happiest of birthdays from of us here in San Diego.

Brenda- momsalve to Copper (Nothing short of prime rib is going to get me to
acknowledge you right now.) and Elphaba (Ok, I’ll allow belly rubs, but I’ll
pretend I’m ignoring you at the same time.)