[Dailydrool] Doc ATB

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 14:42:21 PST 2009

Shelley:
My heart aches for you and the loss of your beloved Doc.
He is waiting and watching over you until the day you will be reunited forever.
Doc is with you always......................walking beside you on silent paws. Listen with your heart.
I'm so very sorry. Our candle was lit all weekend to guide his way and in his honor.
Mournful ahroooooooooooooooos,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang (whut wonder why our momma'e eye are leaking so much these days)