[Dailydrool] I may have lost it.

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 15:47:41 PST 2009

Are you kidding???!!! This will be just the ticket for your
heart to heal! Who can resist the little buppy face he has!
I say, GO FOR IT__afore sumbunny else grabs he first!!!
Besides, he needs sumbunny!

ruth and huckleberry

  I know that it has only been two weeks since my boy Tucker left
  but we are thinking about another rescue.  We miss our boy here
  and my daughter won't let me steal Bazzle.  Though the girls really
  perk up when around him.  Though I was thinking that when I was
  ready a senior boy will be in my home. Anyway I came across a poor
  little buppy who is a foster right now and my heart melted. Archie has
  a sad story like so many and I was heartbroken to read that he is only
  3-4 months old and was abandoned in Sacramento.  He is such a thin
  little boy.  I would never even begin to think that I could replace my
  baby boy Tucker but I wonder if Tucker is sending me a message.
  Tucker has been visiting in my dreams a lot in the past few days since I found this baby.
  This is his petfinder page.
  http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13122803

  So I am insane?  Should I wait?  I know that my girls and I would love
  him to pieces and I am already a  well trained slave.  Of course I still
  plan on fostering a senior boy as well.  Input is definitely welcome.
  No matter what I want only the best for little Archie.

  We are sending drool to all in need.  Continued heart healing drool
  and prayers to help heal all those that their babies have made the journey
  to the Bridge.  May the gates close so all of our hearts can heal.
  Karen and The Dog House Gang

  Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
  with my forever angel and baby boy, Tucker (ATB)

  P.S.  Bev I know what you mean about the food bowls.  I am so glad that Nigel,
  Lewis and Mr Cooper Sir are distracting you.  No it is not to early for a glass of
  spirits...you know it is 5 o'clock somewhere.