[Dailydrool] Recovery Day1

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 15:04:10 PST 2009

Dear Bev. It is not too early to drink.
And I am glad to hear that things are somewhat in the normal zone. We all worry about you.
But I must ask-is there a conspiracy going on-I just broke up a disagreement here, and Momma is not a happy camper. What started this-no clue. None.
The weather has been awful, I know they are bored, but the winds have finally calmed down, the dog door back open, the gang is playing, racing, burning off some energy. Life is good. I was just getting the kibble out, Ol Bob was laying in front of the pantry, the door was open. Brudder Jake and Ol Bob had a difference of opinion over something-and the next thing I know Jake has Ol Bob by the neck. I dropped the kibble, grabbed Jake by the collar and a handful of neck fur, pulled him off only to discover Ol Bob had Jakes neck from the underside. Hubby joined the fray, and I shoved Jake towards the bathroom to cool off, only his collar falls off.and now Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara have decided to check out the commotion. I start to get Jake to a cage, only to have Ol Bob in hot pursuit-did I mention Ol Bob is 15 plus-well the first cage is Elwood's, I shove Jake in, only to have Elwood try and follow him in, Ol Bob still in pursuit, Brudder Jake is now beside himself, and here comes Elder Clara. Sister Daisy was smart enough to stay clear mind you-hubby is now having a heart attack-Elwood is now livid that Jake is in his domain-but the intresting part is Ol Bob, the smile could be seen in the next state, tail going, head up, very proud of himself.
I clean up the kibble that has hit the floor, get everyone straight and fed, Jake has had his time-out, his lecture, is properly sorry.
Think things are over????
I did. I was wrong.
Brudder Jake goes outside, gets a poopsnickle, brings it back inside and throws it and hits Elder Clara which comes off the perch at warp speed, stomps on the snickle into the carpet, going after Jake.
Too early to drink???? I am thinking a intravenous drip line for us both-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds