[Dailydrool] samantha the ruler of our bassets

Stephanie Marco se_basset at att.net
Mon Mar 2 15:04:05 PST 2009

This is my first time writing to the drool
MY basset hound samantha is ruler in our house . Our other to basset wenseday and fred cant eat witho ut her growling . IF she sleeping on the counch wenseday and fred  better not dare jump up their and lie by her . Because if they do she just go off on them its kinda funnie. sammy wont share her treats. If their food its hers. Is this with only our basset ? I hope not