[Dailydrool] Pair of AKC 'Breeding" Bassets for "FREE" in southern lower Michigan

Ginny C. horsecrazwoman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 15:31:41 PST 2009

I just heard an ad on the local radio station's 'Sell and Swap' program for a *free* pair of AKC breeding bassets.  I called as soon as I could and was told by the young man that he's had them for about a year, had one litter of pups and now needs to *get rid of them* because he has moved to town and can't keep them.  They are currently residing with some friends of his who live in the country and are being kept in an outdoor kennel here in southern, lower Michigan.  He also said that they've had NO vaccinations or HW preventative as long as he's had them.  He thinks they were born in 2004 and 2005.

The owner said that he needs to call a couple of people who left messages before I called him and as he said "So, they may already be gone." (ie: spoken for).  I am just heartsick about what kind of situation these babies will end up in!!!!

I guess I just need to share my concern and ask for advice and some 'end up someplace
nice and safe' drool.  If they aren't already gone, would anybody out there is DroolLand be willing to take one or both of them?

Ginny
Mom to Michigan Bo and Miss Raven Rae