[Dailydrool] To Nigel and Llewis

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:01:56 PST 2009

Just thought I should send you one of my haiku from BASSETku (also for all the people who ask 'what the heck is haiku, anywho')

Life is fine until

ear cleaning supplies show up.

Quick!  Run away fast!

Life is good until

evil nail clippers appear.

Quick!  Under the bed!

Woops!  You got 2 for the price of one!  And there are lots more in BASSETku - tell everyone to get a BASSETku for their little leprechauns for St. Patrick's Day!  my4hounds at hotmail.com for details.  Benefits Basset Rescue!

Also, Bev, I have a big sign in my kitchen that reads 'It's 5:00 Somewhere'!  So Happy Hour can be any hour!  I lift my Bailey's Irish Cream Mint in toast to you and all the DROOLERS!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me