[Dailydrool] Richard Burkepile & America's Most Wanted - UPDATE

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 16:45:44 PST 2009

Well, another week of voting has ended and dad didn't win this week either..
Luckily there's 6 more weeks for him to become one of the 8 finalists.  The
winners so far must have a huge crowd behind them because I know the
droolers are helping my dad!

If we keep it up though, maybe, just maybe. we can get him to win a week!

Oh and I also got our hometown local paper to do a story on him!!  They
conducted the interviews today.  Will post the link once it's been
published!  Paws-crossed!!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2009/nominee_detail.cfm?id=6232

I nominated my father, who means the world to me, for the America's Most
Wanted 2009 All Star Contest and would appreciate everyone's vote to help
him win.

Not to mention my dad said should he win (since I nominated him) he would
share a portion of the winnings with me to donate to basset rescues of my
choosing!!!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2009/ Richard Burkepile You can vote once a day
per email adress.

or: http://www.amw.com/allstar/2009/nominee_detail.cfm?id=6232

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org

Please help us support our 16 puppies and their moms!

 <http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters>
http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters

For more photo's and stories about these pups & moms visit:

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/