[Dailydrool] Bev's Recovery

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 16:45:24 PST 2009

Well, thank doG for those wonderful doggies keeping your heart distracted
today.  They have a purpose and their know their responsiblities.  I  was
hanging on your every word as the plasma rocked back and forth.

An ounce of prevention for a potential future crash might be to hang the
plasma on the wall like a picture.  We did and it saves so much floorspace  in
the room!

Our hearts are still with you after your beloved Mitchell has gone to meet
Zelda.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)