[Dailydrool] I'm sorry

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Mar 2 16:38:44 PST 2009

Dear Everyone,

I am truly sorry to all that have dogs  that are ill or have gone on to heaven, like Doc... etc. Sometimes I don't write as I am not sure what to write as I don't remember the specifics or haven't been told. So many dogs and people that love them. It's not that I don't care or feel for you I do, maybe too much, after awhile it gets so overwhelming when you are consumed with so very much sadness and pain. Odd as it may seem to grieve a dog that you have never met or had the honor to hug or pet or been sniffied by. I am sorry and I hope your broken hearts will be healed soon and your dogs illness will be cured.

Judy