[Dailydrool] Beverly and Debbie

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 16:38:42 PST 2009

Beverly, I am so sorry for your loss.? I know how hard that is to get through.? You have my deepest sympathy.? I also add that your story about Llewis and Nigel was so great.? And Debbie, what a good friend, letting her know she is not alone.? Of course the stories had me laughing.? My house, I hate to say, is so boring.? None of this goes on with Emma and Bailey.? But I always have your stories to cheer me up.? Momma Beth, Emma The Delicate Diva and Brother Bailey